ONCOtracker offers immunoassay testing services in our GLP-compliant laboratory located in West Hollywood, CA. With our team of highly experienced scientists, ONCOtracker is committed to providing our clients with high quality results that are both accurate and reproducible. Explore our offerings below:
Other immunoassays are available upon request.
Please contact us with your testing needs.
Preclinical Drug Development
In vitro Cell Lines
- Assess activity of new agents
- Determine optimal combinations
In vivo Patient-derived Tumors and Other Cell Lines
Quick determination of:
Further understanding of:
- Biology of myeloma
- Mechanism of action of drugs
- Biomarker discovery and development
In vivo (animal models), measure tumor volume, biomarkers; useful for testing drugs and learning more about tumor biology.
Isolation of PBMCs and bone marrow cells, Cell culture and co-culture, Cell count, H&E staining, IHC and IFC, in situ hybridization on bone marrow smears, flow cytometric assay, MTS (MTT) assay, apoptosis assay, and cell cycle.
Western blot, protein determination, ELISA assay, and immuno-precipitation.
Northern blot, Total RNA and mRNA isolation, PCR and Real-Time qRT-PCR, and RNAse protection assay.
Tissue preparation (frozen and paraffin section) H&E staining, IHC and immunofluorescence (IFC) assay, and in situ hybridization.
Southern blot, DNA and isolation, DNA sequence, PCR and gene cloning.
A world-class biorepository of clinically characterized specimens with comprehensive, logitudinal clinical data from thousands of MM cases.
We incorporate comprehensive clinical data to support precision medicine research including:
- Treatment history
- Clinical response
- Laboratory results
- Pathology reports
- Physician notes
Access to clinical sites for obtaining biospecimens and prospective collection capabilities available upon request.
Working with Us
How to start a project with us:
- If a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required, you may simply print a form HERE, sign and send it to us @ email@example.com . Alternatively, you may send us your signed NDA/CDA form for our review.
- To obtain a no-obligation cost estimate for your project please CONTACT US with a description of the work requested and a project specialist will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your inquiry.
Testing & Services Documents
ONCOtracker Testing Services Brochure
ONCOtracker provides testing services to support your drug and test development needs. The ONCOtracker testing brochure outlines the different services we provide.
ONCOtracker Testing Services Slide Deck
ONCOtracker provides testing services to support your drug and test development needs. The ONCOtracker testing slide deck provides comprehensive details on our testing services.
- Cohen AD. CAR T Cells and Other Cellular Therapies for Multiple Myeloma: 2018 Update Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2018;38:e6-e15.
- Marsters SA, et al. Interaction of the TNF Homologues BLyS and APRIL With the TNF Receptor Homologues BCMA and TACI. Curr Biol. 2000;10(13):785-788.
- O’Connor BP, et al. BCMA Is Essential for the Survival of Long-Lived Bone Marrow Plasma Cells J Exp Med. 2004;199(1):91-97.
- Sanchez E, Li M, Kitto A, Li J, Wang CS, Kirk DT, et al. Serum B-cell maturation antigen is elevated in multiple myeloma and correlates with disease status and survival. Br J Haematol. 2012;158:727–38.
- Tai Y-T, Acharya C, An G, Moschetta M, Zhong MY, Feng X, et al. APRIL and BCMA promote human multiple myeloma growth and immunosuppression in the bone marrow microenvironment. Blood. 2016;127:3225–36.
- Sanchez E, Gillespie A, Tang G, Ferros M, Harutyunyan NM, Vardanyan S, et al. Soluble B-cell maturation antigen mediates tumor-induced immune deficiency in multiple myeloma. ClinCancer Res. 2016;22:3383–97.